Thursday, June 25, 2009

Life Lately

Just a quick update.

Here is a pic of Bre at 24 weeks. We are excited for our boy to come! It has been fun to talk about names...good thing we have a couple of months before we have to decide.

This summer has been a little tough because some of our really good friends are starting to move away. Here is a recent pic we took at an attempted cookout but was rained out.

We are heading up to Idaho this weekend for a family reunion and then going back the next weekend for the 4th so I'm sure some more pictures will be up soon!



7 comments:

  1. Bre- you are adorable. And what a good looking group of people. =) I hope everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bre you're still tiny! I am 24 weeks and at least twice your size. Jimi you are a lucky man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I am not even pregnant and I am twice her size.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bre,you look adorable and still all cute and skinny just with an extra bump on the front! I can't wait to catch up. Life has been busy and so I will really try to call you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Gosh where's the baby!!?? Just kidding, with Phoenix my belly exploded at 6 months, we've got the pictures on Facebook. You guys are going to be super duper parents!!!

    Jimi I'm going to be one of those annoying people and give a tid bit of advice...since you guys are having a boy..invest in a PEE PEE TEPEE, trust me you wont regret it, boys have a certain skill for firing at will! (our son is so skilled there was one time that he got me in the mouth)

    2) Remember to point the winky DOWN in the diaper or you'll end up with a good amount of wet onsies and in the beginning wont have a clue as to how he goes through so many =)

    3)DO NOT let the nurses push Bre around after she delivers! AKA breastfeeding Nazis. You guys are young and this is your first and they will take advantage of that, plus nurses work like 12 hr. shifts so they aren't the nicest all the time. Your baby will let you know when he's hungry.

    4)Brace yourselves for the tarry poop...no fun =)

    5) Make your own choices about the vaccinations whatever they may be and don't let the nurses make you feel bad for whatever choices you make.

    You guys are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can FINALLY see a tiny baby!! you look adorable... and you make me look ginormous. :)

    ReplyDelete