Hello all,
Sorry for the long absence. Summer has flown by with us not blogging too much. This summer we were able to see both sides of the family-super awesome. We had a big reunion up in Idaho with a lot of family (100 people) a couple of months ago. Grandpa Joe and the rest of the family men barbequed a pig and wow, it was fantastic...
Jimi's family came out at the end of July to come visit for a few weeks. It was so good to see them again! We went and played some laser tag, ate at Tucanos, and went to a Real Salt Lake soccer game. It was surprisingly fun. Jimi was trash talking the other team (as usual) and proved to be quite entertaining for everyone (as usual).
We just got back tonight from the weekend up in Idaho. My wonderful sisters and mom planned a baby shower for me. I can't believe I am already 34 weeks along! Jimi and I started going to prenatal classes last week. I think Jimi is learning a lot, and I hope he can handle it!
34 Weeks! Yay!
breanna, i am so happy you posted!! i've been wanting to see that belly!! =) you look so adorable! that is nuts that you are already 34 weeks along! enjoy those prenatal classes and good luck! =) love ya!
ReplyDeleterach
You look so GOOD! I am so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteIt's about time. I love the belly picture!! Looks like you guys are staying busy. I hope you're feeling well!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! It's looking like a boy - all out in front! You look terrific!
ReplyDelete