I stumbled upon a great online deal and thought that I would share it with everyone. Audible.com is offering a free download of Stephen Covey's book, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. It is a classic and I am sure a lot of you have already read this book but if you want the audio book go here. It would be great to put on an iPod or CD and listen to it while driving or on the go. I downloaded it and it works just fine, and I am actually listening to it right now.
I love finding great deals online. Its definitely the way to go. Last semester I was able to get most of my books for school online at it saved us over $250 (compared to BYU Bookstore prices). We also were able to find the box set of the Harry Potter books (1-6) for $17 online. I haven't read any of the books yet, but I am excited to get started. Bre and I have also been able to find a lot of free coupons online for different restaurants/food items. Its been fun to find ways to save pennies.
So...does anyone know of any other good deals online? or know of any sites online for finding sweet deals? Leave a comment and let us know.
No comments:
Post a Comment