What a sweet baby. Congratulations, he is super cute, especially the yawn!
wow Bre, he is so stinkin' cute!!!! Remember, if you get cabin fever, come hang out at my place. -Dana
My grandson is SOOOOO CUTE !!!
okay... you guys make the cutest babies. i love his little face!
Soooo cute!!! I wish I could have gone to your baby shower, I don't know if I said this already, but I was out of town! He is such a beautiful baby! (in a manly sort of way of course)
What a sweet baby. Congratulations, he is super cute, especially the yawn!
ReplyDeletewow Bre, he is so stinkin' cute!!!! Remember, if you get cabin fever, come hang out at my place.
ReplyDelete-Dana
My grandson is SOOOOO CUTE !!!
ReplyDeleteokay... you guys make the cutest babies. i love his little face!
ReplyDeleteSoooo cute!!! I wish I could have gone to your baby shower, I don't know if I said this already, but I was out of town! He is such a beautiful baby! (in a manly sort of way of course)
ReplyDelete