Sunday, October 18, 2009

Braxton Shozo Fox - October 15, 2009


IMG_0248

So this is Bre right before we went to the hospital. We didn't even know her water had broken...

IMG_0256

We got there at about 11:15 and Braxton Shozo (my Japanese grandpa's name) was born at 7:29.

IMG_0288

He came in at 9 lbs 6 oz and a little over 20 inces long...

IMG_0284

and a head full of hair.

IMG_0334

Proud Mommy and her boy before leaving the hospital

IMG_0338

Jim and Braxton on Day 2 (above)

Jer and Jim on Day 2 (below)

15 comments:

  1. We are so happy for you two! We want to visit some time, but Nick has a cold, so it will have to wait a while. :( YiPPEE! Welcome Braxton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, congratulations! He is beautiful!
    Also, I'm jealous that it was only 8 hours from the time you got to the hospital. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOORAY!!!! congratulations you guys!! i'm so excited for you! i'm so glad he got here safe. have fun with your cute little baby! love ya, bre!! good job! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!! What a big boy!!!! Love the name you guys chose!!! Can't wait to here the labor story. I hope you're both getting enough sleep. If you need anything please, please give me a call. I would love to help in any way!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is my sweet boy !
    I can't wait to hold him next month !
    It's hard to believe that my baby
    Jimmy is a Daddy now .....
    Oh look at Jer's hair !
    He had more hair back in the 80's
    than Jimmy does now ... go figure !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to both of you! He is so cute with all that hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!! We're so glad he's here and everything went well. He's so cute! We're going to be going to Virginia for Christmas (which means we have to pass through North Carolina...) so let us know where you guys will be- maybe we could meet the little guy! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's a keeper, congrats you two!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We didn't know you had your baby. Hurray!!! We are really sad that we are no longer neighbors so that our little boys could play.

    We are so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! I am so happy to hear that everything is happy, healthy and well. I can't wait to meet him in person sometime. :) !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Congrats guys. Bre looks amazing - like giving birth was a breeze.
    What a gorgeous family.
    Love Mel and Pete Watt

    ReplyDelete
  12. YEAH!!! I'm so happy for you both ~ You look terrific Bre and I can't believe you didn't even know your water had broken! He's just adorable and I feel for you with that 9+ lb baby! Noah was 9 lbs 5 oz and it killed me. All I can say is it really does get easier with the next - enjoy this time, it goes WAY too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!!! He is SO cute!! And Bre you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the photos of Braxton on the right of the blog! He really is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete