Holy Cow Jimi!!!! That's so crzy! How awesome! I'm so excited for you! babies are such a blessing and a joy! Phoenix is already 2 months old! The time goes by so fast =( ~ashlie
Congratulations Jimi and Bre! So exciting (and a little weird I must admit. . .when someone you have known since they were 12 starts having kids. . I felt the same way when Holly announced that she was pregnant!). Little people are amazing (that is why we have so many of them!). Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!
AHHH! oh my gosh, i'm SOO excited for you guys!!! And we seriously need to get together soon...Evie can start being in public in like 2 more weeks I think? I think that's how long you have to keep newborns in for. Anyways, I'm SO excited for you guys, that's so great, congratulations! I hope you are feeling well!
Congratulations!! -The Kulesus Family
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! I am so happy for you guys! That's going to be one lucky baby. =)
ReplyDeleteHooray!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is so exciting! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteGood on you guys! So happy for you xo
ReplyDeletethat is so wonderful!! congrats you guys! i'm so excited for you, it is so fun to be parents. =)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Jimi and Bre!! I hope everything is going well for you Bre!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Guys...that is very exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteHurray! I am excited for both of you and I can't believe Jimi is going to be a dad...Crazy.
ReplyDeleteYAY Baby!!!
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow Jimi!!!! That's so crzy! How awesome! I'm so excited for you! babies are such a blessing and a joy! Phoenix is already 2 months old! The time goes by so fast =(
ReplyDelete~ashlie
Although it's been said, many times, many ways ... "Congratulations!" You'll be a cute little pregnant lady, Bre!
ReplyDeleteI am excited to see all of the flat headed boys who are coming. I'm calling a John and Kate plus 8 repeat -- sextuplets of cute half asian babies.
ReplyDeleteyay yay yay
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Jimi and Bre! So exciting (and a little weird I must admit. . .when someone you have known since they were 12 starts having kids. . I felt the same way when Holly announced that she was pregnant!). Little people are amazing (that is why we have so many of them!). Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!
ReplyDeleteYay! I am so excited for you Bre!!!
ReplyDeleteAHHH! oh my gosh, i'm SOO excited for you guys!!! And we seriously need to get together soon...Evie can start being in public in like 2 more weeks I think? I think that's how long you have to keep newborns in for. Anyways, I'm SO excited for you guys, that's so great, congratulations! I hope you are feeling well!
ReplyDeleteyahoo, yahoo! and great ticker! :)
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog through facebook :) Steve and I say congratulations! We're glad to be back in the ward for the new round of babies.
ReplyDeleteok so I know you're 3 months pregnant, but I had no idea! :) congrats
ReplyDeleteWow, we are so happy you are going to have a baby. When do you find out what you are having?
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I am so excited for you. How have you been feeling. I found your blog through my secret blog analysis. So glad I did!
ReplyDelete