Thursday, October 1, 2009

Baby this month...


Final Month!


New Set up.


Awesome.


New toy.




Hang in there Bre!

7 comments:

  1. i love that last picture! =) i totally remember those days. such a convenient table! =) you look so darling! good luck this month, bre!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bre- you have to be one of the cutest pregnant ladies ever!! =) I am excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I double what Shayla said!! You're going to do great you guys! and judging by the photos "someone" is DEFINITLEY nesting lol Get as much sleep as you can now! You'll need it! So EXCITING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My travel system is a lot like that (different pattern) and I LOVE it. Hope you will too! Good luck with the last few weeks...they fly by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for you guys! We want to see lots of pictures since we can't be there. We are stopping in North Carolina for Christmas, so hopefully you'll be there and we can see him- and you guys too of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jealous of your belly, so cute and petite! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty Bre!! Good luck with these last few weeks!!

    ReplyDelete