Your belly sure got bigger .... but .....How did you manage to stay skinny everywhereelse ? I got FAT everywhere ... =(
I'm seeing a trend in shade shirts and layering:) Love the video, what a great idea! Congrats you two (three)!!
Seriously Bre, you are a fabulously BEAUTIFUL pregnant woman!! You are still SO skinny with this balloon under your shirt!!
bre- you are such a hot prego lady. love, andrea williams
You look SO great! I love it! I SO wish I could have gone to your shower...I went out of town to TX. I'm sure it was lots of fun...good luck this next few weeks! I'm so excited for you!
Your belly sure got bigger .... but .....
ReplyDeleteHow did you manage to stay skinny everywhere
else ? I got FAT everywhere ... =(
I'm seeing a trend in shade shirts and layering:) Love the video, what a great idea! Congrats you two (three)!!
ReplyDeleteSeriously Bre, you are a fabulously BEAUTIFUL pregnant woman!! You are still SO skinny with this balloon under your shirt!!
ReplyDeletebre- you are such a hot prego lady. love, andrea williams
ReplyDeleteYou look SO great! I love it! I SO wish I could have gone to your shower...I went out of town to TX. I'm sure it was lots of fun...good luck this next few weeks! I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDelete